The Wichita Falls Federal Credit Union is different from other financial institutions because it is owned and controlled by the members who save and borrow here. WFFCU is a "NOT-FOR-PROFIT" organization.
Who Can Join?
- City of Wichita Falls
- Wichita County Water Districts 1 and 2
- Wichita Falls Housing Authority
- Wichita Falls City/County Health Unit
- Wichita County Appraisal District
- Lakeside City
- TB Electrical
- Century Construction
- Members of the Wichita Falls City Council
- Persons Retired from the above fields of memberships
- Spouses of those who died while in one of the above fields of membership
- Family members by blood or by marriage up to, but excluding cousins from the above fields of membership
- A Household member of an Account Holder
How To Join
First, make sure you're eligible with the list above. Then, come by our office located on 2100 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, TX 76301 with your Social Security Card and driver's license and fill out an application. Help Us Grow!
Would you like to contribute to the growth of the Credit Union? You can volunteer to be a member of the Supervisory Committee, Credit Committee or Board of Directors.
Please contact us for more information or with any questions you may have.